1. The one and living God, eternally existent in three persons in unity,
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. The divine inspiration and authority of Holy Scripture.
3. The inherent corruptness of man through the Fall, the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally impenitent.
4. The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, glorious ascension, abiding intercession, and second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. The justification and sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ, and the resurrection of the believer in an incorruptible body.
6. The ordinances of baptism by immersion and of the Lord's Supper.
7. The security of the believer as he abides in Christ.
8. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers, with signs following.
9. The nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation, and comfort of the Church, which is the Body of Christ.
10. The government of the Church by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, elders, and deacons.
11. The privilege and responsibility of bringing tithes and offerings to the Lord.